This event consumed my week. But everything went perfectly so it was worth spacing my assignments from stats, money and banking, and geography.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"When the seas of life are stormy, a wise mariner seeks a port of peace. The family, as we have traditionally known it, is such a refuge of safety." Thomas S. Monson
2 comments:
I'm really glad you felt like it was worth postponing your assignments... something this big should be worth it!! But I have to say, it was well planned and very romantic. The girls that were in on the planning kept saying, 'man, engagement really brings out the best in guys' and then Devin kept coming up with all these really good ideas and I said 'man, even other guys' engagements bring out the best in guys.'
WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!! for events like that even when they do consume your week. SO WORTH IT! we're so excited for you and sarah!!!
Post a Comment